The Proven Secure Way To Permanently Destroy Digital and Media Data
Just because you erase your hard drive, disc or CD doesn’t mean you’ve actually erased or deleted your data. The only secure way to make sure the data is permanently destroyed is to actually destroy the hard drive, disc or CD.
Our new mobile shred truck uses the latest technology to completely destroy the drive and digital data so that it can never be retrieved or accessed.
Your safety and security are ensured when ShredYourDocs.com destroys your media and digital data.
To help you save time and money, our new mobile shred truck will come directly to your home or office and permanently destroy your digital data and media in a safe and secure manner.
All of our document shredding and media destruction services are compliant with:
- FACTA – Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act
- HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- NAID – National Association for Information Destruction
- HITECH – Health Information Technology for Economic and Critical Health Act
- FERPA – Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act